I feel like I'm getting the lean and handplacent far enough down, but I can't seem to keep protracted at the bottom phase which limits my range of motion. Any tips?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by ROBERT Burtchell, June 3, 2016 · 2 Replies · 182 Views
I feel like I'm getting the lean and handplacent far enough down, but I can't seem to keep protracted at the bottom phase which limits my range of motion. Any tips?
On 03/06/2016 at 7:27 PM, Zach Armijo said:Naturally let your shoulders move in the bottom ranges. There is this notion that protraction has to be maintained 100% throughout the whole movement when that's just not the case.
As an extra exercise, would regular PU work as a protraction exercise to prepare for PE3 and later elements or is it just better to proceed directly to PE3? Haven't tried them myself, maybe they take too much strength.
Set your hand and overall body positions while you are laying on the ground.