This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Too hot in summer at 3pm

Started by Rahul Kher, June 3, 2016 · 4 Replies · 155 Views

Rahul Kher

I've been working out at 3 pm since this lesson.

Since my gym is on the roof , the thing I struggle with is that its more than 40 degrees Celsius at this time.

No problems in winter months , but right now , its hot hot!

Is it OK to workout like this ?

Jeff Serven

The NFL guys I train here in AZ do their full training program in 40c/104f. So you won't die but if you don't like it go ahead and change it up. 

Rahul Kher

If 40 degrees is good enough for them , it's good enough for me.:icon_twisted: 

I will train at the optimal 3pm.

Jeff Serven

In the sun of course 

Rahul Kher

:o You had to say that !

Now I feel like a pampered kid.