This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE3 Form Check

Started by Ron Roitman, June 2, 2016 · 2 Replies · 127 Views

Ron Roitman

Hey,

I've been completing 5X6r/side for 3 weeks straight. The depth in the transition between one side to the other has improved, but it's not where I want it to be yet.
A couple of questions:

1. Does the form/depth meet mastery standards?
2. Can I proceed to 4X8r with this form or should I work on low volume & a slower tempo until the depth improves?

 

Any advice is much appreciated :)
Thanks all!

 

Edit: I accidently started the topic on the wrong forum

Edgar Hernandez Celli

Hello there Zach, sorry if I got lost and did not understand the part when you said: 

Quote

This is one i like to GtG on weighted.

Thanks in advance for making it clear.

 

P.S What I thought was using weight to improve mobility and strength, in that case how much weigh would be beneficial?

Edgar Hernandez Celli

Thanks