This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Help pls

Started by Cena Kh, June 1, 2016 · 1 Replies · 122 Views

Cena Kh

hi everyone.won't bother you much just a quick question:

I can do a single exercise (like Spl se1) and its IMs without any rest between working sets(super sets), but when I want to go to next element (like manna se1)  before I can start it I have to rest a bit like 10 mins.is that ok?or elements should be performed back to back with no rest whatsoever like sets?

Cena Kh

it is not absolute that I have to rest exactly 10min after each element.I'm just saying that since I moved to some harder stuff sometimes I can't do it consecutively.like when I first started fl PE12, it just had a huge impact on my abs and doing the bridge after each set made my lower back in the core pretty tired.now after that I could easily go for advanced tuck, but the IM  for that move has quiet an impact on lower back muscles which I can perform if I give my self a little bit of rest after fl.do you think I should move back a couple of elements or this is normal?

thanks for the help.