I use the scap pushups now for warming up, but I could still use some feedback. Before I noticed my arms were too wide, so this is the arms more shoulder width check.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by ROBERT Burtchell, June 1, 2016 · 1 Replies · 55 Views
I use the scap pushups now for warming up, but I could still use some feedback. Before I noticed my arms were too wide, so this is the arms more shoulder width check.
14 minutes ago, Zach Armijo said:You are getting good ROM but you are elevating your shoulders too much at the top, pulling your body backwards. There should only be vertical travel in this element. Keep the Scaps neutrally positioned if not slightly depressed during the whole movement.
I see what you mean. I've been struggling with the depression part in a protracted position. I am feeling my serratus more and more since I brought my arms in.