Thanks!

Started by Joshua Naterman, November 19, 2009 · 3 Replies · 2,134 Views

Joshua Naterman

I just want to say thank you to each and every member of this board, the mods, and Coach Sommer. Joining here has really opened my mind, and I am kicking ass in all my classes at school, rocking a 4.0. It has been a long time since I have felt my brain really working, and the great discussions and disagreements we have here have been a key part in my teaching my brain to be more flexible, and to get back into knowledge for the sake of knowledge, and hard work for the love of hard work :) I have become a more effective human being, and so I happen to be in the mood to share that now, so thank you all :)

Guest

Being a forum noob I would like to grab the opportunity to hijack this thread and say: thank you too, Slizzardman :D I always enjoy reading your lengthy, informative posts.

Okay, done with the hijacking ;)

Razz

I am sure you are not the only that feels this way Slizz.. at least you shouldnt be! I can only say thank you to all the moderators and the rest of the community :D

Nick Van Bockxmeer

Gymnastics Bodies is a fantastic community, I have learnt more here than I have anywhere else. Except for school and uni :lol: