This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

The new videos are gold

Started by Mark Goedeke, June 1, 2016 · 9 Replies · 539 Views

Mark Goedeke

As per the title, they are great. I finally know why I have been making no progress in MS compared to FS; I have been stretching my upper back and not my adductors!

Oussama KHELLADI

absolutely :D i love the new descriptions 

enjoy the stretch

Mats Trane

Fantastic Job Wes!

Jeremy Aldridge

After watching the new descriptive videos I too know why I am not making much progress. I am literally too tight to do my pancake work on two blocks. I using an ice chest for goodness sakes. Lol

 

Ashe Higgs

+1

The new videos are a huge help.

Jeff Watkins
On 6/6/2016 at 9:32 PM, Jeremy Aldridge said:

After watching the new descriptive videos I too know why I am not making much progress. I am literally too tight to do my pancake work on two blocks. I using an ice chest for goodness sakes. Lol

 

So glad I'm not the only one. I literally have to pull on a pole in order to even sit up straight while in straddle! There's a long, hard road ahead but I am absolutely certain it will be worth it.

Jeremy Aldridge
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 3:25 PM, Jeff Watkins said:

So glad I'm not the only one. I literally have to pull on a pole in order to even sit up straight while in straddle! There's a long, hard road ahead but I am absolutely certain it will be worth it.

Since making these adjustments I have seem dramatic improvements(for me anyway). I can actually feel my body trying to let me get into these positions. Such a great feeling!

Jason Carliss

Which new videos are you referring to? Lots of trouble for me in this area. 

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, Jason Carliss said:

Which new videos are you referring to? Lots of trouble for me in this area. 

Access the FITNESS label at the top.

then look for COURSE LIBRARY.

then select the STRETCH COURSE.

 then select the MIDDLE SPLIT.

then click on the second icona to the right.

Loo the technical and scaling video for more information

Jason Carliss

Great. Thank you.