Hi. During the first week of Fundamentals I had to click the green thumbs up and manually mark the training session as complete.... now the system automatically marks my workout as complete as soon as I log in for the day before I have even watched the video. Is this supposed to happen?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Is my workout supposed to automatically mark as complete?
Started by Nikyta Doyle, May 31, 2016 · 5 Replies · 144 Views
Yes. Fundamentals is a non-striving program. There is no mastering or failing, which it. The hope, though, would be that you do attempt the day's given exercises.
Mine is now requiring marking complete again before it progresses... Is this going to continue to change from week to week?
Where do you mark them completed? I'm not seeing any such option (in https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/fundamentals/ or https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/fun-day-5, for example), and I haven't gotten new lessons for 3 days. I don't see how this new system is an improvement - why not just make all the lessons available and if I miss a day I just won't move on?
If you contact Cory at Support, he'll be able to look at your history and tell you what's going on.
You can contact him with any of your tech questions about the course(s) using either the Help Button at the top of this page or the Support button on the course pages.
Despite multiple emails and multiple course references that days must be marked as complete in order to move forward, many people continued to fail to do so.
As a compromise, each day you will now need to re-log into your course. The login will confirm that you completed the previous assignment.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer