This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Lizard Movement: Am I Doing This Right? (with Video)

Started by Debashish Das, May 31, 2016 · 2 Replies · 291 Views

Debashish Das

Just tried the Lizard movement from Day 13, and I have to say, not as easy as they make it look in the video!

I think I lack the core strength to move smoothly. I'm doing the static position okay, but when I have to move I feel like I'm not keeping my hips low.

Here's a short video that I made of how I move during the Lizard movement. I'd greatly appreciate any feedback.

Link to video

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T97c_5YM7ok" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

 

Josh Martin

Hi Debashish, welcome to the forum.  You may get a little better response posting in the Digital Coaching section.  That's the place for evaluation and critique.  To me, you form looked good, but I'm new.  I thought you were able to keep it low.