This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1 Form Check

Started by Steve Schlegel, May 30, 2016 · 3 Replies · 74 Views

Steve Schlegel

I've been working on the form for this one for a few weeks and feel good about how it went today.  This is the fourth set of 4x6.  Just curious if this is sufficient from a form standpoint and I can just focus on improving the reps and sets or if there is more form work to be done.  Thanks all!

 

Tobias Magnussen

Overall i think they look good. You got a nice 90 degree bend in elbows and armpits. However, i think you could move back just a bit. Make sure at the top of the rep, your hips are situated below the rings. 

Alessandro Mainente

I would move your hips a bit backward so that they are under the shoulders at the top of the movement.

Steve Schlegel

OK, will do.  Thanks!