Matkot - Berlin/2009

Started by Ido Portal, November 18, 2009 · 0 Replies · 2,042 Views

Ido Portal

Guys (and gal's) I am currently in Berlin working on a creation of a new performance called 'Matkot' by choreographer Nir de Volff. It is a physical/theatrical show, very weird, very funny, very real and it is about.... the beach.

Of course, part of my work has to do with the skills I have worked so hard to develop over the years - Floreio work, equilibre, acrobatics, strength, flow, etc...

If you are in the area (Berlin-Germany) come watch us, here are some details:

http://idoportal.blogspot.com/2009/11/matkot-berlin2009.html

Soon I will share some more info about the creation process and my work here, maybe some of you will find it interesting.

From here I continue to France where I will be giving some workshops (my aproach to strength and conditioning, floreio work, equilibre) and a week and a half of training camp with Equilibre master Claude Victoria. I will also update some info on those experiences on the blog.

Thanks for the attention, keep pushing on with your training,

Ido.