Hi guys!
I wonder if I perform correctly this mobility exercise:
Weight is 2.75 kg at shoulder width apart.
Could you please check my form?
Thanks to all!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, May 29, 2016 · 2 Replies · 53 Views
Hi guys!
I wonder if I perform correctly this mobility exercise:
Weight is 2.75 kg at shoulder width apart.
Could you please check my form?
Thanks to all!
Hi Alessandro, try to emulate the course video as much as possible.
So basically start from seated position with bar just a little in front of the vertical position, then lean while pulling back the bar and return to the starting position.
12 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Alessandro, try to emulate the course video as much as possible.
So basically start from seated position with bar just a little in front of the vertical position, then lean while pulling back the bar and return to the starting position.
Got it! Grazie mille Ale!! ![]()