This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE9 Form Check

Started by Mark Schoenhard, May 29, 2016 · 8 Replies · 189 Views

Mark Schoenhard

HBP/PE9

Thank you.

Alessandro Mainente

Keep legs straight, do not rest on the bar in between reps.

I suggest to move down a couple of cm's more, approximately shoulders at hands height.

Mark Schoenhard
18 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Keep legs straight, do not rest on the bar in between reps.

I suggest to move down a couple of cm's more, approximately shoulders at hands height.

Thank you sir.

Mark Schoenhard

@Alessandro MainenteAnother attempt.  Thank you.

Alessandro Mainente

nice rom improvements?

Mark Schoenhard

@Alessandro Mainente I don't use metric, but this felt like a couple more cm's.

Alessandro Mainente

Sorry Mark, I used this "?" instead of this "!"   the improvement is so obvious. I apologize.

 

Mark Schoenhard
2 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Sorry Mark, I used this "?" instead of this "!"   the improvement is so obvious. I apologize.

 

Worked!  Hmm...Have to try this with my athletes.  Reverse psychology coaching.  Nice!

Alessandro Mainente

aahhahah don't try this at thome.