As the way many have made their way here recently I am also a Ferriss listener. I was actually searching for something that was focused not only on gaining strength but also making that strength most efficient by improving body posture and range of motion so when I heard this interview I knew this was something I'd start.
I'm a 28 yo male and in my middleschool and highschool years I was in and out of gymnastics and I consider myself an active person (I run, use kettlebells, chase my 3yo around the house in all sorts of different ways like pretending I'm a monkey or a spider) so I thought starting with the fundamentals series might be a little easy for me. Today was a wake up call with just those 2 positions of ape and crab that maybe I'm not as good as I thought I was. I had decent ROM and could at least assume the still posture of both positions but not without feeling tightness in several different muscles such as my biceps in the crab position. Glad I found this program when I did!
Looking forward to seeing what else is in store for me this week.
You all have a good day!
Cory