Hi can you check I'm on the right track with these?
With the hollow rocks I find myself moving forward across the floor feet first. Not sure if this means somethings wrong
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Tom Wood, May 27, 2016 · 2 Replies · 62 Views
Hi can you check I'm on the right track with these?
With the hollow rocks I find myself moving forward across the floor feet first. Not sure if this means somethings wrong
Hi Tom, on the PE you need to work on getting rid of the flick you make with your legs, all the momentum should come from your abdominals. Try too keep your legs feet and hips locked in place with in relation to each other.
IM looks good too me
Thanks I'll keep working on this and post another video in a few weeks