This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

THORACIC Mobility Day

Started by Sam Lock, May 26, 2016 · 6 Replies · 368 Views

Sam Lock

I finally had to just start adding things to these suggested workouts.  Two weeks and the glacial pace is starting to wear on me mentally.  I've added full bridges.  I desperately want to advance appropriately over time, but.... Man, I've got to do something.

Jon Douglas

Feel free to post pictures of your bridge for feedback :)

Sam Lock

Touche.  I will figure it out and do it. lol

Jon Douglas
14 minutes ago, Sam Lock said:

Touche.  I will figure it out and do it. lol

More so, if you're really champin at the bit and are having no problems completing your fundamentals first, well.... we can do that :D

Devin McKenna

I hear you. I bought the 2 leg stretches and hanstand. I have a long way to go with mobility, and I felt like a needed a bit more than what fundamentals asks. I am not perfect in them, but the stretch series really exposes weaknesses. 

Troy Martin

I don't have a pic available, but I feel like this one went pretty well. When concentrating on tight glutes and PPT, my palms come off the ground when trying to keep the arms straight. Tight biceps, pec minor, shoulders in general? Feels good though.

Everett Carroll

Hi Troy,

Good question. A visual will really help us identify possible restrictions.