This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2 +IM

Started by Tom Wood, May 26, 2016 · 3 Replies · 74 Views

Tom Wood

I can perform the required number of reps for mastery but wanted to know if my technique is correct for both PE and IM. I normally have my arms flat on the floor overhead on the PE but lack of space to film has stopped it this time. 

PE

IM

Petri Widsten

To me both are looking good, Tom, but wait for a coach or someone more experienced to confirm. On the PE make sure you synchronise lifting legs and arms (the issue could be just the arms' unusual starting level though). I'd also strive to reach a bit more compression before progressing.

Cole Dano

It's fine, remember to rest your feet on the floor as well at the bottom of each rep.

Tom Wood

Thanks Cole, feet on the ground after each rep makes it easier :). Would I be OK to move onto the next PE?