Built up to 5x30 previously at a lower however I wasn't leaning forward enough and it made it much easier it seems. Consequently my extensions were too high and not parallel (I was taking the leg extension videos literally when I think they should have a parallel body, hollow with PPT.
I just want to check I'm doing it right this time.
Video:
And I think I know which one is right but would just like to make sure. Hollow, rounded back seems more correct to me as then parallel body can be achieved with Posterior Pelvic Tilt (PPT) while a flatter back means more Anterior Pelvic Tilt and thus IMO less pretty once on to straddle & easier to perform which is why I lose PPT as strength dwindles... I think?
A. This looks right to me however should the back be more rounded like in B?
B. Back more rounded & hips slightly higher
C. Pretty sure this version is incorrect however I would like clarification on this if possible. Flatter back & more parallel with the floor. I default to this as strength dwindles.