I can perform the required number of reps just wanted to know if I have the required ROM to pass mastery? If not any help/tips would be great
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
SL/PE3 form check
Started by Tom Wood, May 25, 2016 · 4 Replies · 52 Views
Looks fine, try taking your hand just a little further out, so it's slightly ahead of the shoulder rather than directly under it. This will make it possible to press out that last little bit of ROM at the top.
Thanks Cole, is this better, does it pass mastery?
Yes this is better the hand placement makes a big difference.
I'd call it passing for this element, but as you continue to use this in your warmups etc, Keep your head in line with your chest, on the 2nd side you are holing it up.
In this element the lower side is doing the work and the upper side is getting stretched. Think of really stretching the entire length of the upper side, ideally as you do this the head will tip slightly down below horizontal. But as long as you reach horizontal (as you are) it's a pass.
Excellent comments I hadn't noticed I was doing that. I'll make sure I make that adjustment. Looking forward to PE4