I've been at this skill since I was like 7 and first started gymnastics. I suppose if I had stuck to it I would have it by now ( hopefully.....) but its, 11 years later and I'm still struggling. I attached a little youtube video (my straddle press struggle) of four clips of my struggle. The first one is the one where I got the closest, but I haven't been able to do that since. I suspect my issue is the way i've been trying (cheating) which you can see in the other clips ( starting with my legs resting on my elbows.). I absolutely feel like I could get this skill, I have EVERY other part including doing negatives (they aren't very controlled but i can do them). My issue right now, as you can probably see is that my legs end up pressing against my arms because my arms for some reason want to bend and create a nice little spot for my legs to rest. I don't know how to fix this. Are there any other drills or strength exercises I could do to break this habit or just in general? Please help