This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Always logged out

Started by Scott Runkel, May 25, 2016 · 3 Replies · 117 Views

Scott Runkel

Sorry, I know this doesn't relate to the workouts directly, but it's still annoying...during the first several days the site never logged me out. Then after the site change with the new videos and the tweaks to how the days unlock, I'm constantly having to log back in. In fact, today I had to log in twice in the same day, once in the morning and again in the early evening less than 10 hours later.

This doesn't feel necessary, because there is very little personal information within the site, and 99% of people are going to access it from their home computers and not a work or library/public computer. I can see maybe setting the logout time for a few days or a week, but currently it's set way too short. Also the "Remember me" option is always checked but it never works; I always have to re-type my email (in addition to the password). (I'm using Chrome on a Mac.)

Thanks for listening!

David Rowell

The remember me doesn't work if you are in incognito mode. Try that.

Scott Runkel

I'm not, but thanks.

Coach Sommer

Hi Scott,

Far too many people were failing to mark their day's workouts as complete and as a consequence were unable to progress on to their next day's lesson.

As a compromise to accomodate this, each day students must now re-log in to their account and this logging in serves as their marking their previous day's workout complete.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer