Updated video to make it public - hope you can all see it now!
Hi everyone - wasn't sure which forum I should post this, so starting here. I'm about a month into F1 and all I can say is it's been eye opening. I always knew I had a weak core and lacked mobility, but now I known just how bad it is. I'm 100% on board with the program, slow progression, etc. but could use some insight into a few things regarding my working on the deck squat. I took the below video this morning and know I'm a loooooong way off from mastery, but am looking for perspective on two items:
1. At what height should I have the support so that I am both using proper form and being safe yet also encouraging mobility?
2. Where is the primary issue (ankles, knees, or hips) or are all three bad? How much additional mobility work do you think is required to make actual progress within the next few months? Realistically, how far off am I from where I need to be?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyf-fV_K4JM&feature=youtu.be
Thanks for your time and insights. I've got a long battle in front of me, but I know GST is the way for me to get there!
Steve