Two questions, how far off required height am I and how does my form look for the ROM I have? I am finding myself stuck here for a long time, any tips on achieving those last few inches of height?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by James Kerslake, May 24, 2016 · 2 Replies · 68 Views
Two questions, how far off required height am I and how does my form look for the ROM I have? I am finding myself stuck here for a long time, any tips on achieving those last few inches of height?
We'd like to have the hands at shoulder height, so still a few inches to go. The form is good, and I really like how you keep working the weight up, looking for the right muscles to do it.
Any of the crab/table family of stretches will help with this, so for example FL-PE2/>iM focused on the shoulder extension aspect.
Are you doing the Thoracic stretch series? It has great stretches for shoulder extension.