This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2

Started by Gabor Kulcsar, May 24, 2016 · 2 Replies · 58 Views

Gabor Kulcsar

I started with the demonstration of my pancake "flexibility", just to explain what happens later. I think I could win some kind of prize for the rounding of my upper back.

Do I have any problems other than that? I am going to spend a lot of time on this, so I'd like to make sure I do it right...

Petri Widsten

It's not as bad as you make it sound, just a work in progress. As you gain pancake flexibility you'll get more compression. Doing the stretch (also) weighted could speed up your progress.

Other problems? Keep your legs straight - flex the quads to keep tight knees.

Hope this helps.

Gabor Kulcsar

Thanks Petri, I'll keep working on the points you mentioned.