This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Tweaking the Workout Scheduler

Started by John Cunningham, May 23, 2016 · 3 Replies · 177 Views

John Cunningham

I am currently doing the F1 3 day split and have been using the workout scheduler. However due to access to equipment and convenience I changed the split, so for me I do HPB,MN and RC (workout A) one day and FL,sPL,SL and SLS (workout B) on the other day. 

So I have had to manually set the week up ie elements on the right days and the scheduler has been advancing the steps if I have completed the required sets and reps for each element so that's great.

However when I advance a week I keep the same pattern ie ABA, ABA, ABA and not ABA BAB ABA.

Can this be changed or do I need to change workouts to fix it ?

 

Thanks

Wayne Grima

I think you're suppose to do FL-sPL-HBP and RC as a session and SL-MN and SLS

as a session and not mix and match these elements. They are designed like that. I know you have your

reason due to equipment, but that's' the reason your having trouble with the scheduler. I don't think there

is a work around. I may stand to be correct though, I'm only an amateur.

Mike Kelly

I gave up on the scheduler for same reason - very little flexibility and ability to make changes :(

Rayne-William Fitzgerald

Use a different split instead of the three day split. If I understand your weekly workout routine desires... the four day split aught to work better for you.  Monday / Thursday: Workout A and Tuesday / Friday: Workout B with your HS workouts on maybe Wednesday and or Saturday. Other wise the automatic scheduler will alternate between A/B/A one week and B/A/B the next week.