This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Days must be marked as complete for the next workout to appear? 

Started by Cody Bradford, May 23, 2016 · 7 Replies · 334 Views

Cody Bradford

Just looking for clarification: each day of the Fundamentals program must be marked as complete in our dashboard  for the next day's workout to appear? 

 

Coach Sommer
6 hours ago, Cody Bradford said:

Just looking for clarification: each day of the Fundamentals program must be marked as complete in our dashboard  for the next day's workout to appear? 

 

Yes, that is correct.

In Fundamentals, my staff will work with you if you inadvertently miss a day.  However if you miss too many days ... :icon_twisted:

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Stela Cuesta

Hi Coach Sommer,

I thought I had marked the workout as completed yesterday, however the button on my dashboard wasn't green today, so I marked completed now, but I can't unlock today's exercise! Shall I repeat yesterday's exercise and do this one tomorrow? I don't like missing a day! Sometimes I miss days due to my work (air hostess), leaving home one morning, arriving 1 day later to the USA or Australia...

I really enjoyed the podcast with Tim Ferriss, I am very happy I found out about this program. It's excellent!

Ashley Richards

I have the green button saying "Workout Complete" but I cannot see the next day's workout. How do I unlock? 

Cody Bradford
6 minutes ago, Ashley Richards said:

I have the green button saying "Workout Complete" but I cannot see the next day's workout. How do I unlock? 

Did you mark yesterday's workout as complete yesterday? If you forgot yesterday, and clicked it today, the next workout won't show up until tomorrow. 

 

I like the fact that we can't move on until we have completed all the previous work, I think it's a smart system. I think the importance of marking the workout as complete each day needs to be made clearly in the introduction to the program. I don't believe that's specified currently, or at least I couldn't find it. 

Virginie Afota

Hello,

I cannot see references to Fundamentals workout on my dashboard. Are there special parameters I need to fix first ?

 

many thanks

 

Virginie

Matic Balantic

Do you own only fundamentals or you own any other course?

Virginie Afota

I purchased the bundle along with Foundations and others. It seems that I get a Foundation workout but I would prefer to do Fundamentals first before starting Foundation.