This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Change from 30 minute workout to 60 minute workout

Started by Jonathan DeVore, May 23, 2016 · 1 Replies · 184 Views

Jonathan DeVore

When I signed up, I put down 6 days for 30 minutes each. I'd like to modify this so that I can do 6 days for 60 minutes, but I can't figure out how.

I went to weekly scheduler, but I realized that it only allows one to change up the frequency of days during the week. In my effort to change up to 6 days a week for 60 minutes each workout, I ended up changing it to 5 days a week at 30 minutes each.

How can I set the workouts to be 6 days a week for 60 minutes each?

Cole Dano

From the Dashboard, go to Settings and there is an option to change in a box at the top of the list.

You can always use the "I need support" button to ask any technical questions about the course.