This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Didn't mark workout complete, now have to wait for next workout.

Started by Carlos De la Guardia, May 23, 2016 · 8 Replies · 156 Views

Carlos De la Guardia

I forgot to mark yesterday's workout complete, and now I don't have a new workout for today. Could my next workout be unlocked manually? Also, is it possible to opt-in to have each day progress automatically, as was the case originally? 

Cory Fair

I gave you a free pass for today, but you'll need to remember to mark tomorrow. :)

Coach Sommer

You got lucky, Carlos!  

Mark those training logs.  If the workout isn't logged, it didn't happen!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Robert Uttaro

I wasn't able to unlock day 11.  After Day 10 - Hollow and Arch , the mark as complete option did not appear. I just watched day 10 again today, will day 11 unlock tomorrow?

Thank You

Cory Fair

In your dashboard at my.gymnasticbodies.com, open up step one. If it shows a mark as complete button, click that. If it shows a green success message, you're set to unlock tomorrow.

Robert Uttaro

Thank you Cory!!

Cody Bradford

Oh wow, I've been having the same issue for days. I didn't realize we had to mark each day as complete. 

Luz Preciado
3 hours ago, Cory Fair said:

I gavea free pass for today, but you'll need to remember to mark tomorrow. :)

Hey Cory, can I have a free pass for today to. I didn't mark it yesterday and baby want to get to day 2.

Luz Preciado

also "badly" not baby :facepalm: