This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pause or Restart Foundation Schedule

Started by Oshine Najarian, May 23, 2016 · 1 Replies · 178 Views

Oshine Najarian

Hey guys

I bought fundamentals and foundation together. I am going through fundamentals first, but foundation exercises are on my schedule. Currently to complete the days log I mark the foundation exercises as 'skipped / did not do these' and the fundamental exercise as done . Is there a way to pause the foundation schedule altogether until I am done with the Fundamentals?

In the "manage account" section there are menu options for active and inactive subscriptions, but neither Fundamentals or Foundation show up here. It seems this would be the place to do this.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Tom Wood

You could go to your dashboard then select the workout schedule link. From here select the week view. Then next to every day you will have a cog icon. From here you can un tick the foundation workouts and then save it by adding it to that day. You will have to do it for all the days you do foundation. This might not be the best way of doing it but it's the way I've used in the past to rearrange workouts. Hope this helps.