As I'm nearing target width with overhead dislocates I decided to add these undergrip ones with a light bar to my HS workout. How does the form look?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petri Widsten, May 22, 2016 · 4 Replies · 78 Views
As I'm nearing target width with overhead dislocates I decided to add these undergrip ones with a light bar to my HS workout. How does the form look?
I can't quite tell if your elbows are bending slightly, it looks to me as if they are which, if so, I think needs to be corrected. Everything else looks good to me
although as your grip narrows you'll need to focus hard on elevating the scapula at the top I believe.
Max
Cheers Maksis. Can't really say if the elbows are bent but I'll pay attention to it next time. Like you say, scap elevation will become a focus point with a narrower grip - now it's just too easy to pass the bar overhead.
You are arching the lower back and opening the chest during the ascent part of the dislocated, this is not allowed. sternum should be held firmly down.
I see what you mean, Alessandro, thanks. I'll fix that.