This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mobility w/o Stall Bar

Started by Caryn James, May 21, 2016 · 2 Replies · 144 Views

Caryn James

Are there recommendations for alternatives for being able to do some of the mobility moves without a stall bar?

I can see alternatives for the Pike Lean: MN/PE3>iM, but the Vertical Pike Walk: MN/PE5>iM is difficult for me to figure out how to do this without a stall bar. I walked around my gym and I couldn't find a good alternative.

What have others done?

 

Marcus Patterson

Is there a smith machine or bench? You could use the bar maybe?

Petri Widsten

Not there yet myself Caryn but metal ladders fixed to walls or playground equipment may be options if you're lucky.

For long term progress I don't see good options which is why I'm having stall bars installed in my garden later this year.