This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Jefferson Curl Form Check

Started by Cameron Williams, May 20, 2016 · 4 Replies · 101 Views

Cameron Williams

I know I can still get more depth (more depth can always be got!)... But how's my form?

 

Petri Widsten

Articulation looks good, Cam, but I'd keep the bar as close as possible to the legs both going up and going down. This may become even more important as you go up in weight.

Alessandro Mainente

MOre depth is required, as previously stated, firmly hold the bar near the legs when possible, then move it away from them when you reach the feet. if you have the possibilities you can work with feet on 2 different steps and use a KB so that the weigth is held always closer\under the body.

Marcus Patterson

I think you need to roll the shoulders back also when you reach the top, at last that is what they do in their vids.

Cameron Williams

Thanks guys!

Will work on all points mentioned.