This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A bit Lost - and a Dumb Question

Started by Paul Lashway, May 20, 2016 · 1 Replies · 111 Views

Paul Lashway

Hey Y'all,

Jumping in and excited although have one really dumb question.  I see references to "XX/PE2" or "XX/PE4".  However, when I go to my detailed week, all I see is PE1's (not 2s, or 4s, or 5s) and I dont see any "SEs" in Foundation One.  What am I missing?  If I spend a couple months and master each of these movements, then its on to Foundation 2, right?  Or is there layers to Foundation One that aren't visible?  Cant find the answer...

Thanks for the help!

Paul

 

 

John Cunningham

Paul 

Welcome aboard. There are no dumb questions so don't worry about that. I would suggest you go through the GST Introduction which is the first item in the fitness drop down menu from the Dashboard, also check out the pinned posts on the Foundation 1 forum especially this one. 

You'll soon get up to speed.