This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

When do videos get released?

Started by Daniel Lehnberg, May 20, 2016 · 3 Replies · 234 Views

Daniel Lehnberg

(Apologies if this question has been asked already, did a search and couldn't find anything.)

I'm taking the fundamentals from Europe (London time zone usually). I've been practicing in the afternoons so far, but would like to start getting it into my morning routine. When I tried this morning, the Day 7 video had not been released yet. This afternoon, it was there and I could continue training.

Are all videos released at the same time, say in the morning according to U.S. time zones? Or do they get released 24 hours after viewing the last one? How does it work? Is there a way to set what time zone you are in?

Just curious, as I would like to be able to plan my days a bit better to make sure I always find the time to practice. :) Thanks!

Matic Balantic

Today an update was released (https://my.gymnasticbodies.com) which requires you to mark workout as completed (just a button to press :) ). New video is released the next day (local time) after you log your workout as completed. The time doesn't matter.

Daniel Lehnberg

Ah, did not see this! Thanks a lot @Matic Balantic!

Matic Balantic

Happy to help :)