The instructor mentions playing the "brain game". What is that referring to please? If its just a saying, let me know because I've never heard it before! Wondering if I'm missing something.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Brain Game
Started by Raisah Aziz, May 20, 2016 · 4 Replies · 310 Views
Hi there. There's another thread regarding this and they mention that the brain game has been moved to the end of the block and that they'll be updating the videos shortly with this new info.
Hope this helps.
Thanks Angela!
Hi Raisah,
The Brain Game occurs on the 6th day of training in the first block and then also on the last day of each of the proceeding blocks. Think of it as a pop quiz where I check to see if you were paying attention during the previous block of training. ![]()
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thanks for the clarification, I had the same question.