This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/SE5, going beyond 30 sec

Started by Arpad Halasz, May 20, 2016 · 2 Replies · 119 Views

Arpad Halasz

I've mastered MN/SE5 this week and I remember reading an article (on the blog maybe, not sure) from Coach Sommer about holding a 60 seconds L-sit so I was wondering if it was worth it to keep doing 1 set of L-sit for max duration while training MN/SE6? I checked my max hold at the end of the mastery session after several minutes rest and I went up to 45 seconds on the floor.

I also tried some L-sit walk for the 1st time and managed roughly 3 meters before crashing, it was a fun challenge.

Alessandro Mainente

Use 30 second L-sit as a warm up.

Jon Douglas

Its certainly a good thing to build up a nice lsit, but i don't like doing a set to failure in warmup so much.

An easy 30s set is fine. Your efforts are better put towards manna, and Lsit pike presses :)