While doing the oblique stretch I had a hard time keeping my hands in T position with palms down. I mean my arms were just coming up, let alone the shoulders not popping. Did anyone face a similar issue? Or am I doing something wrong here?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
day 8 - Oblique stretch
Started by Nikhil Das Nomula, May 19, 2016 · 1 Replies · 221 Views
With the palms down the stretch focuses upon the biceps in the arms as well as the chest and obliques ![]()
Try the modified version where the feet remain flat upon the floor. Try to keep the legs under control and don't allow them to simpky flop down to the side. Try to take them as far as possible making an effort to keep the arms on the floor.
It is highlighting tight biceps and arms in your case Nikhil.