This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE3 form check

Started by Michael Cunanan, May 19, 2016 · 1 Replies · 62 Views

Michael Cunanan

Hello this will be my first form check post on this forum. I have struggled with progress in PE3 for the HBP. I am currently working towards 4 sets of 4 reps. I know there is missing protraction of the shoulders and I am working to improve. I would like to know how far off my form is from being acceptable and more importantly what I should do to improve. I will be attending the Denver seminar next week so I'm sure my struggles will be addressed but I figured a little extra feedback would help.

https://youtu.be/_1rxG_0B25I

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Some suggestions follow:

-do not pike in the top position, open your hips

-hold the shoulders depressed (far from ears)

- if the top position is correct quads will touch first, then hips then chest....always

-do not modify the level of lean as you progress over the reps.