This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Carbs

Started by Riccardo Zanello, May 19, 2016 · 4 Replies · 223 Views

Riccardo Zanello

Hello

I read in the lesson Carbs 101, that among those just vegetables, fruits and starches are advised. Grains should be avoided.

White rice and potatoes, being starches, are mentioned. Can I eat pasta instead of rice? I am in Italy and it'd come handy with my traditional background.

 

Thanks

 

Riccardo

Jeff Serven

Hi Ricardo!

I think our guy Alessandro can help you best here. He is from Italy as well and he can share his experience.

But the answer your question - ideally carbs should come in the form I listed. Pasta was left off for a reason. 

Cheers,

Jeff

Riccardo Zanello

Thank you Jeff

I ll get in touch with Alessandro

 

R

Alessandro Di Sanzo
15 hours ago, Jeff Serven said:

Hi Ricardo!

I think our guy Alessandro can help you best here. He is from Italy as well and he can share his experience.

But the answer your question - ideally carbs should come in the form I listed. Pasta was left off for a reason. 

Cheers,

Jeff

 

9 hours ago, Riccardo Zanello said:

Thank you Jeff

I ll get in touch with Alessandro

 

R

Ciao Riccardo! :)

Yeah, as an Italian guy like you I just asked about pasta to Jeff and many other stuffs, and unluckily for us it is not the best option as starches! I've always eatean pasta since I was born, I'm still in "work in progress", but I can share my experience with you!

Feel free to write me for more details!

CIAO

Alessandro

Riccardo Zanello

Hey Alessandro thanks I ll sure message you for more pasta details :).

I see you also are in Milan, me too 

 

Have nice day and thanks to all :)