This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE2 Form Check

Started by Christopher Sherfield, May 19, 2016 · 4 Replies · 99 Views

Christopher Sherfield

Can someone please tell me if at any point my form is good? I'm struggling to know exactly what position my body should be in. You can see from the video that i'm playing around with my position and at one point I nearly lose it! Haha. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Please feel free to be brutal!

Thanks!

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

I like the 20 sec position.

Are you using a pillow for a particular reason?

Christopher Sherfield

Awesome thanks! Just before the collapse then :P.

It's an ab matt. When I first started doing them I was getting a lot of head pain even with a matt underneath. My reasoning was that no other movements seem to require a strong, painless skull so a bit of cushioning should be fine. Let me know if you disagree. 

Cole Dano

Looks pretty good. 

Make sure to keep your shoulders down (away from the floor) and wide, elbows laterally in line with the wrists.