This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

IT Band

Started by William McGowen, May 19, 2016 · 0 Replies · 81 Views

William McGowen

When I saw the first video, I knew I would have trouble with the crab walk more than the gorilla walk. I also demonstrated this, so I did these twice rather than just once. I was fine the next 2 days, but in the evening of day 3, my IT band started to really bother me. The next day I had some serious problems with walking. Even laying or sitting was painful.

I knew I had mobility issues, and needed to work on these issues, but this was the last thing I expected. I could barely touch the area around my hips, otherwise I would have used my foam roller.

Anyway, it made me aware of something I need to address. I can't think of anything else I did that would have caused this. Just started back with the "Basic Body Positions" today.