This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

The Ideal weekly workout

Started by David Brooks, May 19, 2016 · 1 Replies · 134 Views

David Brooks

Apologies if this has been answered before. I have been searching the forum for these answers but couldn't find them. 

I am on the last level of Foundation 1 and have been doing H1 alongside. I had some trouble with mobility on the handstand side and have restarted that part. I would like to add movement and all three stretches to my workout with the hope that those workouts will help me move forward. As far as I can tell, that seems to be the ideal at the level I am at. My question:

How should the ideal weekly workout look like? I'd like to do everything in 6 days...

 

Rayne-William Fitzgerald

Use the workout scheduler to put together your workouts that best suits your recovery ability and  the time you have available to dedicate to completing your work outs.