This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Day 2 Supine Position (left arm mobility)

Started by Michael Hayes, May 19, 2016 · 1 Replies · 110 Views

Michael Hayes

Just having a go at the supin position, when trying to put arms overhead my left doesn't go as far and quite a bit of discomfort. Have had pain on and off in this shoulder for about a year, big part of the reason I started this program.

can anyone reccomend way to help sort this issue? 

Thanks heaps

David Rennard

To sort this out, I recommend patience and asking your family doctor.

Regarding patience, after reading various posts on these forums, I think days 1-6 are meant solely to discover/diagnose our problem areas, for example, stiff ankles. We can't access the forums for the other weeks yet, but until a coach replies I'm assuming we will move from diagnosis toward learning mobility-improvement techniques in the future videos.

Meanwhile, why not ask your doctor about the chronic pain, letting them know you've started a gymnastic strength program?

Good luck!