What is this called?

Started by Seiji, November 15, 2009 · 10 Replies · 3,683 Views

Seiji

I thought it was a high V sit or an I sit, but I heard someone use the term "high manna". Now I'm confused. What is this? (I understand my form is not perfect, but I have an excuse!: I'm not a gymnast!)

almostisit.png

Gregor

it's a V-seat

@seiji :arrow: I corrected your picture. Next time clik at the picture to get only a picture on your screen without anything. Then copy-paste a picture to img :arrow:*******

Seiji

Ah, ok. Oops :P

And thank you.

Blairbob

V-sit. Is it just me or does he have long legs?

Joshua Naterman

Looks like a short torso with long legs :P And some monster shoulders compared to his arms! At least they look that way in the picture.

Seiji

I've noticed that too. My shoulders are quite large... Most of these things have never occured to me. I wonder why my shoulders are so much larger, it seems weird. Anything else?

Joshua Naterman

You're either sunburned or working REALLY hard :)

Blairbob

Are your arms perfectly straight or are you slightly bending them?

Seiji

Very slightly bent. 4 degrees tops.

I like gymnastic concepts, but I don't believe in hyperextension for anything.

Nick Van Bockxmeer

n820405463_5204655_9565.jpg

heres a still of me holding a V sit some time ago. I think that was momentarily held that high, I usually can't hold it that high for more than a split second.

Seiji
slizzardman said:
You're either sunburned or working REALLY hard :)

I don't have sunburn... What do you mean?

Also, very nice V-Sit. I need to work on pushing my hips out instead of leaning back.