This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Just finished Day 6

Started by Daniel Lehnberg, May 18, 2016 · 5 Replies · 216 Views

Daniel Lehnberg

Haha, I think I got a slight taste of the wrath to come in the next few weeks/months/years. ^^

Just wanted to say two things really:

  1. I can already, after 6 days, feel and see improvements, however modest. Which is truly amazing.
  2. It seems so many of us all came in through the TF podcast, and all pretty much started at the same time. It's going to be awesome doing this together with you all!
Devin McKenna

I agree. Nice to have a good group at the same time. And I can see some difference too. Now to decide which bundle to buy. 

Daniel Lehnberg

 

7 hours ago, Devin McKenna said:

Now to decide which bundle to buy. 

@Devin McKenna: Which bundle to buy... after fundamentals? Or are you looking to start another bundle in parallel to fundamentals? :o

Mark Collins

It is exciting to see changes so quickly. You won't believe how much different you will be in several years time. Keep up the great work.

David Rennard
14 hours ago, Daniel Lehnberg said:
  1. I can already, after 6 days, feel and see improvements, however modest. Which is truly amazing.
  2. It seems so many of us all came in through the TF podcast, and all pretty much started at the same time. It's going to be awesome doing this together with you all!

Same; I think we Tim-Tim Talk-Talk fans appreciate the deliberate, thorough approach. I wonder if any of his other interviews has produced as significant a response so rapidly and with such singular direction. Kudos to Tim, the GST team, and the listeners.

Devin McKenna
18 hours ago, Daniel Lehnberg said:

 

@Devin McKenna: Which bundle to buy... after fundamentals? Or are you looking to start another bundle in parallel to fundamentals? :o

I'm thinking mainly for after fundamentals, but I'm tempted to start the stretching series sooner. I like the handstands and tumbling too. I can't choose which to do.  All at once is too much.