This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mentally committed? Yes... Bought Foundation One

Started by Greg McDonald, May 18, 2016 · 3 Replies · 168 Views

Greg McDonald

So, it's Day 7 of the Fundamentals and I'm lumbering along in my very, very stiff Stiff Bear and laughing at the spectacle.  The new, much appreciated Common Issues videos and feedback from other members have reassured me: I am confident that I'll get better at this if I stick to it and I do truly want to improve.  It's also clear that, while I can expect to see some improvement by the end of the 24 days of Fundamentals, it will take months and maybe years to feel "graceful" doing exercises like this. I am committed to putting in the work.

One way I can convince myself of that commitment is buying the Foundation One course, which I just did.  Now, I can look over the F1 intro material when I'm not Apeing and Frogging around and be ready to dig right into it when I've completed Fundamentals.  @Coach Sommer You might consider adding a Fun + F1 bundle or upgrade to encourage beginners to look forward. Just a thought.

I encourage other beginners to flex their credit card and make this commitment to themselves.  Don't get to Day 24 and decide this is not for you.  Let's do this!

Coach Sommer

Hi Greg,

Scroll down to the bottom of the following link.  Lot's of bundles already in place for you guys!

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/training/

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer 

Greg McDonald

Thanks @Coach Sommer.  I totally missed those.  Since I got Fundamentals with the Tim promotion and F1 at the regular price, it works out the same as the bundle price for me.  At least I'll know what to recommend to friends.

Bryan Marlar

already done before start fundamentals with thoracic bridge, front and middle splits