This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Day 1 and a recommendation

Started by Vincent Leonetti, May 18, 2016 · 3 Replies · 231 Views

Vincent Leonetti

I just completed day one and it was great.  I went through the videos and movements and then practiced them with my daughter who is a 10 year old gymnast.  As expected my ROM and joint mobility were severely lacking.  Looking forward to day 2.

A recommendation for the course design; it would be great if there was a place within the member's account to take notes or record his/her daily results.  I'll probably track my progress in a notebook, but since this program is website driven having the ability to record results along side the daily workout would be very convenient. :D  

Coach Sommer

Great idea, Vincent.

We should have a Fundamentals training log available for entering notes on each day's training in place for you guys by end of the week.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Michael Martin

Just signed up today and I wanted to support Vince's idea of a log...website is good; perhaps consider an app for entering notes or even selfies (video) from mobile device...just my $.02... one of the great things is the specific feedback and responsiveness.

Robert Troia
On May 18, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Coach Sommer said:

Great idea, Vincent.

We should have a Fundamentals training log available for entering notes on each day's training in place for you guys by end of the week.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I've just been recording videos each day and uploading to a private YouTube playlist so I can review/share and see progress over time.