I know I need more lean still... but how's my PPT and lower back?
Am I still piking too much?
Thanks in advance,
Cam
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cameron Williams, May 17, 2016 · 3 Replies · 67 Views
I know I need more lean still... but how's my PPT and lower back?
Am I still piking too much?
Thanks in advance,
Cam
To me it now looks pretty good, Cam, but I'd wait for a coach to confirm. Maybe work up to 5 x 30 s with that amount of lean and then increase it. That's how I'm working my way through this exercise.
Thank you Petri!
I think that's a good strategy as well.
I did this exercise yesterday and this morning I felt DOMS in my upper traps, which I thought was a good sign. I don't normally feel it after this exercise. That says to me that I'm loading up my traps better than I was a month or so ago.
Cheers,
Cam
Yeah that's a positive sign, Cam. I did the exercise yesterday and actually felt my scaps sliding to the sides when protracting. Good trap activation too like in your case.