This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Week 1 experiences recap

Started by Anthony Del Balso, May 17, 2016 · 0 Replies · 145 Views

Anthony Del Balso

Thanks Coach Sommer for your dedication to coaching, and for the podcast. Tim's great isn't he! 

I've just completed day 6. It seems like it's not a workout when I watch the video, but as many others have said even just doing the 2-3 minutes with the instructors does get my body warmed up. I experienced sore core muscles all week, so my body is responding. 

My shoulder extension is poor,  my posterior chain is tight (can't have a flat back in any seated legs in front position), and my front side strength is absent. I'm looking forward to continuing the work.
 

How is the course adjusted for my personal mobility issues? At this point it seems more like a shotgun approach, with a few exercises for all potential mobility issues. 

 

Again - thank you for your program!