This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Shoulder Pain

Started by Madai Dworaczyk, May 16, 2016 · 2 Replies · 121 Views

Madai Dworaczyk

Day 1 was a fun challenge for me. I was able to have good form with the crab position. I did not experience any pain, but I could not keep my form once I tried to walk it because my hips kept dropping and my heart rate sped up very quickly! 

I did the crab position again on day 2 and I was able to walk a little more than the day before but that night I started experiencing a bursitis type of pain in my left shoulder when I was in bed lying on my left side. 

Does this mean I should temporarily discontinue doing the crab position? Can I still continue with the fundamentals? 

Cory Fair

Each day is not cumulative in Fundamentals so your shoulder will naturally have some rest built in. Continue moving forward  in the course and keep an eye on how the shoulder does on other elements. 

Madai Dworaczyk

Thank you so much, Cory! The pain was completely gone last night so I'm very relieved. Now to get back on the program!!